Video Sources 6 Views
Dragons' Den 6x10
James Caan's Story
In this episode, we gain unprecedented access into the life of James Caan. We discover why his daughters cringe at some of his appearances in the Den and get a glimpse into the jet-setting lifestyle of a multimillionaire businessman as he breakfasts with his wife in Cannes, checks up on some business investments in Lahore and gets an update on his latest venture aboard his own luxury superyacht, specially designed to meet James’s meticulous demands.
As a private equity investor, James is a dragon both inside and outside the den and so as well as getting an insight into how he spends his millions, we also discover some of the secrets about how he made them, why he chose not to go into the family leather business and why he changed his name.
Finally we discover what his rival dragon investors really think of him and how difficult it has been being the new boy; also, we catch up with some of his most memorable investments. Will his doggie treadmill earn him another fortune? How has Laban Roomes and his gold-plating business coped with James’ attention to detail? And just four months on since shaking hands on the deal, has life changed for glamorous events company, D4M?
Dragons' Den season 6
- 6-121 July 2008Jul. 21, 2008
- 6-228 July 2008Jul. 28, 2008
- 6-304 August 2008Aug. 04, 2008
- 6-411 August 2008Aug. 11, 2008
- 6-518 August 2008Aug. 18, 2008
- 6-625 August 2008Aug. 25, 2008
- 6-71 September 2008Sep. 01, 2008
- 6-88 September 2008Sep. 08, 2008
- 6-9Theo Paphitis' StoryOct. 26, 2008
- 6-10James Caan's StoryNov. 02, 2008
- 6-11Deborah Meaden's StoryNov. 09, 2008
- 6-12Peter Jones' StoryNov. 16, 2008
- 6-13Duncan Bannatyne's StoryNov. 23, 2008