Video Sources 4 Views
Dragons' Den 6x13
Duncan Bannatyne's Story
In the final programme of the series, it is Duncan Bannatyne’s turn to open the door into his multi-millionaire world. Having grown up in the shadow of the shipyards of Clydebank, he makes an emotional visit to the local pub where he used to play dominoes with his father and talks about some of the events that shaped his life. We see a very different side to the tough-talking, plain-speaking dragon as he explains how his unconventional CV is ideal for anyone who wants to be a successful entrepreneur.
We are with Bannatyne’s family as they holiday in their luxurious villa in the Cote D’Azure, track his business career to find out where he made his millions, but also discover that his straight talking manner is unsuprisingly not confined to the den.
We also trace some of his most memorable den investments and find out what happened once the deal was done – from the all-singing, all-dancing Razzmatazz franchises, through to the successful logistics company Igloo and the electrical wiring connector that is selling in the millions and has turned its inventor Peter Moule into a mini-dragon in his own right.
Dragons' Den season 6
- 6-121 July 2008Jul. 21, 2008
- 6-228 July 2008Jul. 28, 2008
- 6-304 August 2008Aug. 04, 2008
- 6-411 August 2008Aug. 11, 2008
- 6-518 August 2008Aug. 18, 2008
- 6-625 August 2008Aug. 25, 2008
- 6-71 September 2008Sep. 01, 2008
- 6-88 September 2008Sep. 08, 2008
- 6-9Theo Paphitis' StoryOct. 26, 2008
- 6-10James Caan's StoryNov. 02, 2008
- 6-11Deborah Meaden's StoryNov. 09, 2008
- 6-12Peter Jones' StoryNov. 16, 2008
- 6-13Duncan Bannatyne's StoryNov. 23, 2008